Re: pgAdmin Not Giving Error Messages - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ross Holder
Subject Re: pgAdmin Not Giving Error Messages
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Nikhil,

Here is the output from pgadmin:

As you can see, the output is empty and no error message is given.

Here is the output from running psql through terminal:

As you can see it gives the ERROR and CONTEXT message from terminal while pgadmin does not ?

Regards,
Ross
>>> Nikhil Mohite <nikhil.mohite@enterprisedb.com> 12 Jul 2021 09:20 >>>
Hi Ross,

I am not able to reproduce the issue in server mode (platform Ubuntu), can you please provide a screenshot of the copy command output?