Re: pgAdmin Location of - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ross Holder
Subject Re: pgAdmin Location of
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Aditya,

I looked inside that directory but it is empty ?

Also under help->about there is no Server Configuration.

Thanks
>>> Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> 09 Jul 2021 06:36 >>>
Hi Ross,

The default location is - /var/lib/pgadmin/storage/<username>. You can also check Help -> About pgAdmin -> Server Configuration and find STORAGE_DIR value in it.