Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
Date
Re: SQL compatibility reminder: MySQL vs PostgreSQL
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> 2010/3/5 François Pérou <francois.perou@free.fr>:
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> As a reminder, I took part in the development of pgAdmin and I am not
>> looking for a flame war.
>
> What did you work on François? I can't find your name in my email
> archives or on archives.postgresql.org.

I believe the OP is the same person as Jean-Michel Poure
<jm@poure.com>.  And I believe we discussed many of these same things
back in August.  And now he is posting them over again just to see if
he gets an answer he likes better the second time.  Perhaps Greg Stark
summed it up best:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-08/msg01818.php

...Robert