Re: commitfest patch move unavailable - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: commitfest patch move unavailable
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 4:21 AM, George Gensure <werkt0@gmail.com> wrote:
> After consulting with some other members of the community, I tried to
> post my fk error string patch to the current commitfest, but
> mistakenly posted it to the current commitfest, not the open one.
>
> When I tried to correct this by moving the patch to the open 2010-01
> commitfest, I could not submit the form to do so because the open
> commitfest does not contain any topics.
>
> Seems like a lot of pain for a casual commit...

Sorry you had trouble.  Feel free to suggest improvements.  (Maybe I
should automatically create a "Miscellaneous" topic when each new CF
is added?)  Anyway, it's easy to add topics, so I just went and did
that for you.  Have at it...

...Robert