Re: 答复: [BUGS] Encounter shared memory error when running createlang command! - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: 答复: [BUGS] Encounter shared memory error when running createlang command!
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:51 AM, Yaming Gu <yaming.gu@w-oasis.com> wrote:

> Thank you so much for your kind reply.
> Your analysis sounds very reasonable. I checked my Perl version, it is "Perl 5.8.9 Build 826" which is the latest
versionin the series of 5.8.*.
> The whole process of installation of Perl goes well without any something wrong. And I can run Perl command out of
Postgresqlvery well. So is this Perl version not compatible with Postgresql 8.3.7? And may I configure Perl somewhere
orsomething? When Perl is loaded, what will be executed by it?
> "Substitution pattern not terminated at line 1." Souds like one regular expression. But I can not determine what will
beexecuted by Perl.
> BR
> Lucy

Did you try loading plperlu?