Re: CommitFest 2009-09: Now In Progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: CommitFest 2009-09: Now In Progress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On mån, 2009-09-14 at 21:14 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> [P.S. I learned my lesson - last CF the equivalent email said that the
>> CF was "closed", which of course was not what I meant at all.]
>
> Yeah, except is it just me or is this "open" terminology equally weird?
> Isn't the 2009-09 fest the one that is open right now?

I can't win.

I believe the terminology we've been using, at least for the past year
since I've been involved, is as follows:

Open = open to new patches
In Progress = working on reviewing and committing patches, no longer
open to new patches
Closed = all patches have been dealt with

So, no, 2009-09 was open yesterday.  Now it's in progress, and 2009-11 is open.

...Robert