Re: BUG #5019: Nao funciona - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #5019: Nao funciona
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Eduardo<eduardo@vip10.com.br> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A05019
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Eduardo
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0eduardo@vip10.com.br
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3
> Operating system: =A0 Vista 64 bits
> Details:
>
> Utilizava a versao do Vista 32 bits e o Post gres rodava normalmente.
> Comprei um PC novo e ele veio com o Windons Vista 64 bits, e este programa
> nao roda mais.
> O que fa=E7o para resolver meu problema.
> Obrigado.

Habla Ud. ingles?  This is an English mailing list.  I think you also
need to provide a bit more detail about what does not work.  When you
try to start the program, what happens?  Is there anything in the
error log?

Para obtener ayuda en espan~ol, tal vez puede Ud. tratar
pgsql-es-ayuda@postgresql.org.  Creo que no tenemos una list de correo
en Portugue's.

...Robert