Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for psql text output
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Roger Leigh<rleigh@debian.org> wrote:
> Further minor cleanups to tweak column alignment in a corner case,
> and to correct indentation to match the rest of the code.

Please read the guidelines here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch

I don't think it's very helpful to submit a patch intended to do
basically one thing split up over 10 threads.  The PostgreSQL style is
heavyweight commits, and I don't believe that there's any reason to
suppose that someone would want to commit any one of these 9 pieces
without the other 8.  So I'd suggest you resend it as a single patch
and then add it here.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

...Robert