Re: BUG #4969: ajuda - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #4969: ajuda
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Dielton Paulo<dpaulo@sefaz.ba.gov.br> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A04969
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Dielton Paulo
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0dpaulo@sefaz.ba.gov.br
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system: =A0 Windows XP
> Details:
>
> Good afternoon,
>
> =A0Working in the Secretary of Finance of the State of Bahia, and We are =
using
> postgres 8.4 we are trying to access the postgres Access by 2000, but an
> error of type "error out in memory Query. "
> If you can help us appreciate that.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Dielton Paulo

Please provide a lot more information.  Is this happening to all
queries, or just one particular query?  Is that really the exact error
message?  What operating system are you running on?  If it's just one
particular query, can you send the output of EXPLAIN for that query?

...Robert