Re: BUG #4950: Problem in Job scheduling in Advanced postgre sql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #4950: Problem in Job scheduling in Advanced postgre sql
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Ramakanth<ramakanth@iblesoft.com> wrote:

> Bug reference: =A0 =A0 =A04950
> Logged by: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Ramakanth
> Email address: =A0 =A0 =A0ramakanth@iblesoft.com
> PostgreSQL version: Advanced 8.3 R2
> Operating system: =A0 Windows xp
 sql
> Details:
>
> We could not run the scheduled jobs in advanced postgresql.
> But if we go through run now option for a job, it displays the message as
> successful job.
>
> And we had the syntax problem in writing a function to retrieve a table of
> records using if else conditions and plpgsql as the language.
>
> Please look into these issues and get back to us asap.

It sounds to me like the product you are asking about is not
PostgreSQL but some commercial derivative of PostgreSQL, maybe the one
produced by EnterpriseDB. So you probably want to contact them.

...Robert