Re: small but useful patches for text search - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: small but useful patches for text search
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> This is about the reaction I expected, and is again so far off the mark
> that I will just continue doing what I think is best.

Would you like to explain WHY it's off the mark?

> Why doesn't someone offer to take my mbox file and generate a list from
> that?

A list of what?  CVS commit messages that needed to be added to the
release notes?  Patches that were committed but need follow-up work?
Patches that were missed and never added to the Wiki?  Other
release-related tasks that need to be done?

...Robert