Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1386) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1386)
Date
Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1386)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:44 AM, KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> BTW, what is the currect status of my patches?
> I guess you have many comments in the five patches, because they are a bit
> large to be commited obviously.
> Could you tell me, even if these are not comprehensive ones.

I haven't looked at the patches, but one thing I'm concerned about is
the fact that it seems we still don't have a working implementation of
non-SEPostgresql column-level privileges.  Apparently, the latest
patch set from Stephen Frost doesn't handle those permissions when
joins are involved, which presumably means that it is not committable.

...Robert