Re: PostgreSQL passes MySQL for Freshmeat Downloads - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: PostgreSQL passes MySQL for Freshmeat Downloads
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
bruce@momjian.us (Bruce Momjian) writes:
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/ReleasePrep
>
> Oh, that shows the problem more clearly.  The items are:
>
>   Day After Announce
>
>     * Update Sourceforge
>     * Update Freshmeat
>     * Update #postgresql topic
>
> I did the IRC topic because I just usually grab that when I see the
> announcement, but others could do it as well.  I am an admin on
> Sourceforge for the project but I have never updated it, and I see we
> never posted 8.3.1 there.  Freshmeat has a similar problem.
>
> Who can take ownership of that list and has access to all those sites?
> If not, it is again not going to be done regularly.

FYI, I added the wikipedia page on PostgreSQL to this list, and
updated that page, too.  (It was still on 8.3.1)
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.secnanifxunil" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/wp.html