Re: PostgreSQL 7.4beta5 vs MySQL 4.0.16 with RT(DBIx::SearchBuilder) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 7.4beta5 vs MySQL 4.0.16 with RT(DBIx::SearchBuilder)
Date
List pgsql-performance
mallah@trade-india.com writes:
> I really not intend to start a flame war here but i am genuinely
> seeking help to retain PostgreSQL as my database for my RT system.

If there are things that can be discovered to feed back to the RT
developers to improve PostgreSQL's usefulness as a data store for RT,
that would be a Good Thing for anyone that would be interested in
using PG+RT.
--
output = reverse("ofni.smrytrebil" "@" "enworbbc")
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>