Re: what about PostgreSQL certification ? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: what about PostgreSQL certification ?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
simone.brunozzi@wedoit.us (Simone Brunozzi) writes:
> Hi Everybody,
> here Simone from distant Italy!
>
> My company is studying some sort of Linux certification, focused on debian.
>
> I was curious to know your point of view about pgsql certifications,
> both "alone" or inserted inside a wider certification (for example,
> sysadmin certification, that includes apache, postfix, postgresql).

This has been discussed in the past.

It's a "neat idea," but it takes a great deal of effort to assemble
and administer certification programs, and nobody has emerged that has
been willing to invest that effort.
--
"cbbrowne","@","ca.afilias.info"
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>