Re: World-wide Stop Order on PERL,Python,Java::->> Use - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: World-wide Stop Order on PERL,Python,Java::->> Use
Date
List pgsql-general
jeff@endpoint.com (Jeff Boes) writes:
> Al_Dev wrote:
>> World-wide Stop Order on PERL,Python,Java::->> Use Ruby instead
> <snip>
>> Al Dev
>> alavoor[at]-no-spam(dot)yahoo(dot)com
>
> There's irony for you.

>> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> Why yes, I am tired of spam. Thank you for asking!

He's not spam.

He's a published author on PostgreSQL...

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0595136753/ref=cm_aya_asin.title/002-0766910-5015252?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance>

You should consider voting for the reviews on the book that you
consider accurate; your opinions on his recent post here are liable to
be consistent with such :-).

Caveat: I was one of the reviewers; guess which one :-).
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "acm.org")
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/sap.html