Re: contrib/tablefunc bugfix - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: contrib/tablefunc bugfix
Date
List pgsql-patches
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Still getting a number of ecpg related warnings on compile, but I assume
> we're not worried too much about those as of yet.

Me too ... I've been starting to think about ragging on Michael about
those.  For starters, C files appearing in src/interfaces ought to
include "postgres_fe.h", rather than a random selection of system
headers.  Several of the warnings I'm getting would go away if
ecpg/pgtypeslib/ were following that basic portability practice.

            regards, tom lane