Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gary L. Burnore
Subject Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing
Date
List pgsql-general
At 07:30 PM 11/13/2004, you wrote:

>>  If the process drags on for too long, people will start to get annoyed
>> with the process and lose interest. I speak from experience.
>
>This hasn't dragged on too long?

Not at all.

>People aren't already annoyed?

Not those that matter.

>Seriously, the usenet people losing interest in this "problem" might be
>the best case scenario.

Ya know, that's kinda like when a business owner hopes the neigborhood will
forget about a toxic waste spill.

In this case, it's not going to be forgotten as long as someone's shoving
your emails up USENet's proverbial ass.  If you REALLY want it over with
quick, shut off the mail-to-news.