Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using - Mailing list pgsql-general

From B. van Ouwerkerk
Subject Re: Any commercial shopping cart packages using
Date
List pgsql-general
I didn't see your previous question.. but.. no.. it's not coded
specifically for PG if you mean you can use views etc out of the box. In
the past several portions of code have been added to make it run properly
with PG, while installing the cart those are configured on the fly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the developers decide to modify the cart to have
the PG goodies. But there is much more to consider then just using views etc.

Until the PG goodies are used nothing is stopping you to create views from
the current queries, or use any other PG specific feature if you like.

The power of FishCart lies in the fact that it has many features.

B.