Re: pgAdmin III truncates numeric values in - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Miha Radej
Subject Re: pgAdmin III truncates numeric values in
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

I was wondering, if one double clicks on a field (truncated or not) and
doesn't make any changes, then pgAdmin doesn't need to change the data? If
I understand correctly, the value entered was 1.51515151515151512 and
displayed as 1.515152. If Masoud wouldn't have double clicked on the field
then pgAdmin wouldn't change the value as it apparently did in this case.
So, does pgAdmin, whenever one double clicks on a field and then somewhere
else, consider that data as altered and updates the table?
If so, wouldn't it be safer if pgAdmin would update the table only after a
user clicked on a certain submit button?

At 16:58 28.8.2003, you wrote:
>I can repeat this problem, and having looked into it, I think it's a
>wxWindows bug. I'll add it to the bugs list.

Regards,
Miha