Re: Nested transactions, 1st try - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Manfred Koizar
Subject Re: Nested transactions, 1st try
Date
List pgsql-patches
Alvaro,

> This is the first attempt at supporting nested transactions.

I found your patch here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-04/msg00086.php,
more or less by chance because normally I read -patches through the
news server, but ISTM something's wrong there.  There is only one
message in comp.databases.postgresql.patches since 2003-03-26.

I don't know what else I missed.  Has there been a specification of
the interface between the low level stuff I'm supposed to implement
and the area you are working in?

I'm extracting your patch from the web page now and hope to find some
time to play around with it, when I'm on vacation (skiing) next week.

Servus
 Manfred