Re: PostgreSQL 10.20 crashes / Antivirus - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 10.20 crashes / Antivirus
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/6/22 07:55, Thomas, Richard wrote:
> Ah... no - the AV is still allowed to run riot in the folder where the dump file is written to. Do you think that
couldbe the issue?

I would say that would be the most likely cause. Mainly because I can
not think of another for this, "Access Denied: A process has requested
access to an object but has not been granted those access rights",
happening after a previous dump file had been successfully saved in the
same location.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com