Re: Profile Creation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Profile Creation
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/2/20 1:56 PM, Brajendra Pratap Singh wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> Here the user profile means which contains the following functionality
> same as in  EDB profile contains like password_verify_function,
> password_life_time, password_lock_time etc.

The below then?:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/edb-docs/d/edb-postgres-advanced-server/user-guides/database-compatibility-for-oracle-developers-guide/9.5/Database_Compatibility_for_Oracle_Developers_Guide.1.073.html

If that is the case, there is no built in mechanism for that in the
community edition. It would need to be built by you.

> Thanks,
> Singh
>
> On Sat, 3 Oct, 2020, 2:14 AM Adrian Klaver, <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>
>     On 10/2/20 1:40 PM, Brajendra Pratap Singh wrote:
>      > Hi All,
>      >
>      > How can we create a user profile in open postgresql db?
>
>     You are going to need to be more specific about what you consider a
>     user
>     profile to be.
>
>      >
>      > Thanks,