"Search objects" fails in pgAdmin 1.16.0 Beta 4 on ubuntu linux - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Chandrakant G
Subject "Search objects" fails in pgAdmin 1.16.0 Beta 4 on ubuntu linux
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,
I built pgAdmin 1.16.0 Beta 4 from source on ubuntu 12.04. I am able to connect to my remote databases and work on
them.I was eager to use the "Search objects" functionality, but if I use them on the remote databases, it gives me the
followingerror:

ERROR:  permission denied for relation pg_user_mapping

If I search on a local database where I have more privileges, this works. But I would think anyone that can create
objectsin the db should be able to search them.

Please let me know how to get through this.

Thanks
CG