Re: [Ext] Re: AWS PostgreSQL Encoding and Connection Issue on JMP - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: [Ext] Re: AWS PostgreSQL Encoding and Connection Issue on JMP
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

What is the language for the data?
Could you see the data via psql?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

On 2020/06/16 1:28, Michiko Kawamoto wrote:
P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
Hi Hiroshi,

Thank you for getting back to me.  Below is the output of locale:

LANG="en_US.UTF-8"

LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"

LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"

LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"