Re: How to get the content of Bind variables - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: How to get the content of Bind variables
Date
List pgsql-performance
ROS Didier wrote:
>                In the log file of my PostgreSQL cluster, I find :
> >>
> Statement: update t_shared_liste_valeurs set deletion_date=$1, deletion_login=$2, modification_date=$3,
modification_login=$4,administrable=$5, libelle=$6, niveau=$7 where code=$8

> <<
>
> how to get the content of the bind variables ?

Can we see the whole log entry and the following one?

Perhaps there was a syntax error or similar, and the statement was never executed.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe