Re: Per-table storage parameters for TableAM/IndexAM extensions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jacob Champion
Subject Re: Per-table storage parameters for TableAM/IndexAM extensions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This entry has been waiting on author input for a while (our current
threshold is roughly two weeks), so I've marked it Returned with
Feedback.

Once you think the patchset is ready for review again, you (or any
interested party) can resurrect the patch entry by visiting

    https://commitfest.postgresql.org/38/3495/

and changing the status to "Needs Review", and then changing the
status again to "Move to next CF". (Don't forget the second step;
hopefully we will have streamlined this in the near future!)

Thanks,
--Jacob