2Q PGConf 2019 CFP is Now Open! - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Britt Cole
Subject 2Q PGConf 2019 CFP is Now Open!
Date
List pgsql-announce
2ndQuadrant is proud to announce that 2ndQuadrant PostgreSQL Conference 2019 (2Q PGConf, for short) will be hosted on December 4th & 5th in Chicago, IL.

2Q PGConf is a conference dedicated to exchanging knowledge about PostgreSQL and helping you understand how it can work for your enterprise or business.

2Q PGConf provides a unique opportunity to learn more about PostgreSQL from world-class experts talking about both recent achievements and the exciting developments coming in the future.

In addition to the exceptional talks being presented - we are also offering training sessions the day before the conference on December 4th.

For more details about 2Q PGConf 2019, please visit https://www.2qpgconf.com/

# Call for Papers
Call for Papers is officially open! We are looking for dynamic presentations, case studies, and talks on the following topics:

- New Features in PostgreSQL 12
- PostgreSQL 13 - What's in store for the future of PostgreSQL?
- Deployment and Administration of large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering and/or High Availability
- Disaster Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL

For more information about CFP or to submit a talk, visit https://www.2qpgconf.com/#cfp

Submission deadline is August 30, 2019 at midnight Pacific Time.

# Sponsorship

Want to be a part of the Open Source PostgreSQL movement?  Join us as a sponsor of 2Q PGConf 2019! Read about sponsorship opportunities at https://www.2qpgconf.com/#sponsors

For any additional questions or information about 2Q PGConf, please contact 2QPGConf@2ndQuadrant.com

Britt Cole - 2ndQuadrant