Re: Health warning: - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From James Keener
Subject Re: Health warning:
Date
List pgsql-novice
There is such a thing as constructive criticism. One can criticize without attack. Complaints can be given with enough information to be helpful and aid in making changes, or they can be some form of "this doesn't work for what I want", which isn't helpful.

No one said not to offer feedback -- what was said was to refrain from personal attacks.

Jim