Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chapman Flack
Subject Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 01/25/19 22:53, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> Documentation review will be harder - I am not a native speaker and I have
> not a necessary knowledges of XQuery (probably only you have this
> knowledge).

The doc patch is enough that I think it would be ideal to somehow attract
a native speaker who has interest in documentation to review it.
Even if that is someone without much XQuery-specific knowledge—I'll happily
answer whatever questions they ask about that. :)

-Chap