Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partitionwise join enabled.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
(2018/08/22 20:08), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> (2018/08/16 12:00), Etsuro Fujita wrote:
>> (2018/08/15 23:40), Robert Haas wrote:
>>> Given the comments from the RMT, and also on general principle, it
>>> seems like we really need to get on with committing something here.
>>> It's my understanding you plan to do that, since it's your patch.
>>> When?
>>
>> I plan to do that late next week as I'll go on leave until next Tuesday.
>
> I added the commit message. Please find attached an updated version of
> the patch. Does that make sense? If there are not objections, I'll push
> this tomorrow.

I tried this today, but doing git behind the corporate firewall doesn't
work.  I don't know the clear cause of that, so I'll investigate that
tomorrow.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita