Re: Slow queries after Windows startup - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Robert Zenz
Subject Re: Slow queries after Windows startup
Date
List pgsql-performance
I have no idea to be honest, I haven't done any Windows administration in a long
time.

The best I could find is this:

 * https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/rammap
 * https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc938589.aspx

On 11.01.2018 10:06, POUSSEL, Guillaume wrote:
> No, I have not checked it.
> How can I monitor it on Windows? Do you know a tool that can help me?
>
> Thanks!

Itis intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorizedto read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you
receivethis message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.