Re: Missing mail list archive items - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Missing mail list archive items
Date
List pgsql-www
On 07/31/2018 06:44 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> <152940707697.1452.4922154343836581163@wrigleys.postgresql.org>
> (the original report of bug #15248) is not present in
> the mail list archives.  For that matter, I also don't see
> <E9FA92C2921F31408041863B74EE4C2001AEF9CFB2@CCPMAILDAG03.cantab.local>
> which was a shortly-later followup from the submitter.  WTF?

this is caused and explained in
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20180619183153.GN27724%40tamriel.snowman.net

The provider of merak has not been able to get the box online back for
us and we are now waiting for the hardware to be shipped to us so we can
do the recovery by ourselfs.
We do have a plan B for recovering the mails that are missing in our
current archives due to that incident but access to the box will make
stuff easier so we have been waiting for that.

Stefan