Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring Tool for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Goodson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring Tool for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On 18/10/2017 18:37, Fabricio Pedroso Jorge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    is there a "official" monitoring tool for PostgreSQL databases? For
> example, i come from Oracle Database, and there, we have Enterprise
> Manager to monitor and administrer the product... is there such a
> similar tool for PostgreSQL?
>
> Thanks for the attention.

Not an 'official' tool, but if you're familiar with OEM then EnterpriseDB does PostgreSQL Enterprise Manager.

https://www.enterprisedb.com/products/edb-postgres-platform/edb-postgres-enterprise-managerpem

--
Martin Goodson

"Have you thought up some clever plan, Doctor?"
"Yes, Jamie, I believe I have."
"What're you going to do?"
"Bung a rock at it."