[ADMIN] Streaming replication and PG database maintenance jobs( vacuum,dump) - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From ghiureai
Subject [ADMIN] Streaming replication and PG database maintenance jobs( vacuum,dump)
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi List,

I have cfg  streaming replication:  master -> slave servers with repmgr,
I would like to learn from your experience  what are the solutions
available in PG 9.6 and PG 10 for running maintenance jobs ( such as
pg_dump. pg_dumpall, vacuum full)  on master server without affecting
the overall day to day production performance.?

Is there a way  in PG 10 to control if Ido not want all db changes/cmd's
to be replicated ?( how about in Pg 10  logical replication ?)
Thank you
Isabella