Contract Job - Short Term - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Chris Sparhawk
Subject Contract Job - Short Term
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hey all,

We're looking for a PostgreSQL DBA for a short contract here in Portland, OR at competitive contract rates.

The problem we're having is that hybernate is firing 100's of queries to get some rollup data that should be doable in
afew. Needs a [view,proc - not sure] written to deliver the desired data set. x5. If you're able to help us refactor
ourPOJO's and reporting classes as well, I'd love to get the whole ball of wax solved.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sparhawk, CTO
csparhawk@oberon3.com