Mavericks: error in console log with pgadmin 1.18.1 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Doug Easterbrook
Subject Mavericks: error in console log with pgadmin 1.18.1
Date
List pgadmin-support
hi there:

I was looking at my console log this morning and noticed a fair amount of log entries that look like the message below.      I'm using postgres 3.1 and the latest pgadmin that comes with the enterprise db installer -- version 1.18.1 from oct 8, 2013).   The machine is a macbook pro (brand new) with OSX 10.9 (mavericks).

It seems that every keystroke or copy/paste or selection of a prior query on the SQL window will cause this error message to occur.

thought you might want to know.   if there is anything I can do to help

11/9/13 11:16:03.560 AM pgAdmin3[39349]: CGContextRestoreGState: invalid context 0x0. This is a serious error. This application, or a library it uses, is using an invalid context  and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of system stability and reliability. This notice is a courtesy: please fix this problem. It will become a fatal error in an upcoming update.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
Phone (403) 536-1205    Fax (403) 536-1210

Attachment