RE: Incident INC5879442 - comments added - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jayamohan, Sharan Mohan (CWM-NR)
Subject RE: Incident INC5879442 - comments added
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Nishant/Aditya,

Kanika is still unable to access postgres, which is affecting our deliverables. Kindly let us know if this could be resolved.

Ticket was opened on 2023-10-16 and its been a month without any resolution. The ticket was also closed without resolving it.

Regards,

Sharan

From: Jayamohan, Sharan Mohan (CWM-NR)
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 9:22 AM
To: Patel, Nishant <nishant.patel@rbc.com>
Cc: Rajkumar, Anu <anu.rajkumar@rbc.com>; Khetarpal, Kanika (CWM-NR) <kanika.khetarpal@rbc.com>; Pestano, Priya <priya.pestano@rbc.com>
Subject: RE: Incident INC5879442 - comments added

Thank you Nishant.

Regards,

Sharan

From: Patel, Nishant <nishant.patel@rbc.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 7:40 AM
To: Jayamohan, Sharan Mohan (CWM-NR) <sharanmohan.jayamohan@rbc.com>
Cc: Rajkumar, Anu <anu.rajkumar@rbc.com>; Khetarpal, Kanika (CWM-NR) <kanika.khetarpal@rbc.com>; Pestano, Priya <priya.pestano@rbc.com>

Hi Jayamohan,

The ticket was escalated to DSS Malaysia team on Oct 19th, 2023. Today they performed uninstall and reinstall and still issue is persisted, hence they sent back to us asking to escalate to app support team . Ticket has been escalated to app support team on Oct 26th, 2023.

Nishant Patel | Senior Tech Support Services Analyst | RBC

TIA can troubleshoot tech issues and provide a status update on your ticket.  https://connect.fg.rbc.com/community/techhub/pages/tech-support  and Maas360.