Re: [GENERAL] Oracle database into PostgreSQL using Ora2PG tool. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From stevenchang1213
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Oracle database into PostgreSQL using Ora2PG tool.
Date
List pgsql-general

tell me where this function add_job_history() is?
Actually, I don't think you can count on ora2pg to transform your pl/sql code to plpgsql or other (un)trusted procedural language code. It's not that simple!
you can type "\df  add_job_history"  in psql session to check it's existence if it belongs to public schema or access it using fully qualified name scheme.

Steven

從我的 Samsung Galaxy 智慧型手機傳送。