Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Maga Abdurakhmanov
Subject Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I don't understand the reason why I should get rid of custom background and foreground. With this patch you have an option to use system background colour, or if you like it you can use your own background color, the same is with the foreground color.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:50 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le 08/02/2010 22:46, Dave Page a écrit :
> Yes, I still object. The background colour should come from the OS or
> window manager as it would in other apps.
>
> The highlighting customisation is good though, and essential with the above.

If I understand you correctly, Maga only has to get rid of the "Custom
background" and "Custom foreground" widgets (and the code associated).

Sincerely,
Magomed