Re: formatting current_timestamp - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From David C.Oshel
Subject Re: formatting current_timestamp
Date
List pgsql-novice
This resource is invaluable, but I wish I could print off the 500 or so
all-time best q&a's and read at leisure.

Is there a downloadable  archive or "YANK" compendium for pgsql-novice?

YANK, of course, means "Ynfrequently Asked Non-trivial Kwestions",
similar to RTFDSOMO ("read the $50 summary of menu options" ;-).

  --
David C. Oshel               mailto:dcoshel@inav.net
Cedar Rapids, Iowa       http://soli.inav.net/~dcoshel