Re: BUG #13667: SSI violation... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: BUG #13667: SSI violation...
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Friday, October 30, 2015 12:41 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I'm okay with the substance of the patch, but that's a pretty
> miserable excuse for fixing the comments.

Further testing and study of the patch suggested further
enhancements, attached, which I have pushed to all supported
branches (along with more comments) -- so the fix will be in the
next set of releases.

Thanks to those who reported the bug, and I apologize that it took
so long to track down.  Thanks also to Thomas Munro for working
with me in tracking it down!

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com