Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Minor code improvement to postgresGetForeignPlan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017/04/07 13:12, Tatsuro Yamada wrote:> The declaration of
postgresGetForeignPlan uses baserel, but
> the actual definition uses foreignrel. It would be better to sync.

Agreed.

> Please find attached a patch.

The patch looks good to me, so I'll mark this as Ready for Committer.

(I'm not sure we should do the same thing to the function declaration in
other places such as fdwapi.h and the documentation for consistency, but
if so, I'd vote for leaving that for another patch.)

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita