Re: PG-Admin 4 - SSH-Tunneling - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Darren Duncan
Subject Re: PG-Admin 4 - SSH-Tunneling
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 2016-09-30 4:05 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Urs Brauchli <urs.brauchli@update.ch> wrote:
>> I downloaded and installed PGAdmin 4 and now I'm trying to set up an
>> SSH-Tunnel via Terminal, since the option is no longer present in the
>> connection-Window.
>
> Correct. We hope to implement it for v2.0.

So now that v1.0 is officially out, which is great news, do you have an estimate
for about how long until this v2.0 would come out?  Might you be following
Postgres' example by releasing a major version each year, and hence we should
see the built-in SSH-Tunnel support by this time next year?  From an ease of use
perspective, it would be great for users if the tunneling didn't take too
terribly long to become available.  Thank you. -- Darren Duncan