Re: How to get correct error message before logging to database - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: How to get correct error message before logging to database
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Andrus,

On 2016/07/06 17:53, Andrus wrote:
Hi!

So I am thinking this not a libpq issue, but a change in error reporting
when the code was reorganized in 09.05.0100. I do not know the internals
well enough to say anything more. Hopefully someone that does can fill in
the blanks.

Thank for information.

I programmed in C 25 years ago. I'm using Visual Studio 2015 and C#.
Should I start to research driver source code and odbc log to find out which
method call fails ?
Or is there better way ?

Could you please try 09.05.0301 at

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/inocchichichi/entrance/psqlodbc/index.html