pgAdmin linking to the wrong pg_dump - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Cousin Florence
Subject pgAdmin linking to the wrong pg_dump
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I tried to backup one of my 9.0 databases with pgAdmin. Version 1.12.0, under Windows XP, installed via the one-click
installer.

I got this error :

C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\1.10\pg_dump.exe --host localhost --port 5432 --username postgres --format plain --verbose
--file"D:\tmp\svg_bases\tests.backup" tests
pg_dump: server version: 9.0.0; pg_dump version: 8.4.2
pg_dump: aborting because of server version mismatch
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

Le process a retourné le code de sortie 1.

------------------------

I do not understand why pgAdmin searches pg_dump in this location. I still have an "old" pgAdmin 1.10 installed, but it
isnot in the path (I checked it)
How can I correct it, so that pgAdmin links to the pg_dump located in "C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\1.12"? Or is it
simplynot recommended to have two versions of pgAdmin on the same machine?

Regards,

Florence COUSIN

SOPRA group.
5 et 7 impasse Claude Nougaro 44803 Saint-Herblain
téléphone : 02 40 38 90 43
agence :    02 40 38 90 90
fcousin@sopragroup.com