Re: Not ready for 8.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Not ready for 8.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Here here.
> >
> Where? Where? Oh, you mean "Hear Hear." (sorry - one of my pet peeves)

Oops.  Of course since it's in written form perhaps I should be writing
"Read! Read!" instead.

> We do have a responsibility, I think, to keep the grammar fairly
clean,
> so the answer to your question "who cares?" is "we do."

Sure.  I'm asking that rhetorical question under the assumption that
none of the options on the table are so bad as to constitute an
abrogation of that responsibility.  If that's not the case, then it's an
issue; otherwise, we shouldn't let differences of opinion over a
question that may not have only one right answer prevent us from doing
anything at all.

...Robert