pgAdmin4 6.13 doesn't work with Werkzeug >=2.1 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Volker Helm
Subject pgAdmin4 6.13 doesn't work with Werkzeug >=2.1
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I tried to update pgAdmin4 yesterday in a virtual enviroment. After I started pgadmin4 I got an error related to werkzeug.security and safe_str_cmp

I did some searching and found following thread:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71652965/importerror-cannot-import-name-safe-str-cmp-from-werkzeug-security

My original system is an arch linux with werkzeug 2.2.

As solution I installed inside the virtual enviroment with 'pip install werkzeug=2.0'. Now it works.

I hope I could provide you some informations.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

    Volker Helm

QUATRO Stahl GmbH

Werner-von-Siemens-Str.5

30982 Pattensen

Tel: (05101) 9175-44

Fax: (05101) 9175-45

Internet: www.quatro-stahl.de

Registeramt: HRB 101010 AG Hannover

Geschäftsführung: Volker Helm, Bernd Pritzel

UStId: DE 116 402 055