Re: Rename max_parallel_degree? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Rename max_parallel_degree?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/25/2016 09:04 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> max_parallel_nodes
>
> I hope you are trolling me.

Actually I wasn't. It is usually a little more obvious when I troll,
subtlety is not exactly my strong suit ;)

The only reason I suggested that name was because of this comment:

"I think Robert said it is per-executor node, not per session, similar
to work_mem." (from Bruce)

If it doesn't make sense, I apologize for the noise.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564