Re: Better booth blurb for OSCon - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Better booth blurb for OSCon
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 04/05/2016 05:55 PM, Jim Nasby wrote:
> On 4/5/16 7:43 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, it is backward. Let's try this:
>>
>> " With over 20 years of active and mature development, PostgreSQL is the
>>   proven database architecture that has earned a strong reputation for
>> reliability, data integrity, and correctness. The world's most advanced
>> database, it is a scalable, extensible, and the open source solution to
>> your RDMS needs. "
>
> s/is a scalable/is scalable/

Yep, looks good.

>>> BTW, the blurb is word limited... currently 56 more words we can use. :)
>
> Since we have space left, maybe we should somehow mention "We do NoSQL
> too"?

We could but if we are going to do that...

With over 20 years of active and mature development, PostgreSQL is the
proven database architecture that has earned a strong reputation for
reliability, data integrity, and correctness.

The world's most advanced database, it is a scalable, extensible, and
100% open source. Whether it is a traditional normalized structure or
document database features (NoSQL), there is no database that provides
the extensibility of PostgreSQL, it offers the features and stability
your organization needs.

                         +1-503-667-4564